Skip to content

Performance Consulting for Business Growth

Do you know the actual health of every aspect of your business? Performance consulting tells you way more than just how much money is in your checking account!  Does your business intelligence tell you …

  • Will you meet your annual revenue goal?
  • Is your operational productivity (profitability measure) optimized and where you can improve?
  • What updates are needed to your marketing to increase lead generation?
  • Will you hit your net profit goal, and if not, what costs lack performance in your budget?
  • What company cultural issues are impacting your staffing?
  • Which open action items and projects progressing toward completion?

Managing business performance is your job as the owner/executive. If it’s not happening, then you’re leaving annual outcome your business to chance!

You must hold your entire team accountable to get the results you want.  That means you must hold regular business performance checkups!

But where do you start?

The Benefit of Business Growth Performance Consulting

Well, if you stay on top of your accounting (financial performance) then you understand, at most, 25% of what’s happening in your business.  BGS uses our proprietary Tuning Your Revenue Engine (TYRE) management model to help you drive the other 75% of your business performance and to improve your profitability by monitoring your:

How Business Performance Advisory Service helps businesses like yours

“Our goal was to stabilize our home design business and turn it around to show a growth in profit, instead of the steady decline that we had previously been seeing.  The business advisory provided by Dino was instrumental in helping us establish a solid plan of action that would allow us to work towards success, both immediately and long-term.  Within six months, we had stabilized our business, and today we are working towards building it back up, in an economy that is unstable at best.”  – Joe and Donna Ahmann, Owners Ahmann Design, Fusion Architects, Compass Commercial Services

“Advice and guidance we received from BGS founder Dino Eliadis completely changed our business for the better. For the first time in six years we know exactly our financial goal , and more importantly we know step by step what to do to achieve it. After only a few months coaching, our business is running more efficiently than it ever has. We have found our creative energy again! Our team is more focused than ever and everyone working toward achieving the clear goals we’ve laid out.  Revenue Engine and coaching system are different because they start with what truly makes you happy. It makes you think about why you got into business in the first place, then helps you build a business around what you want out of life. Now we’re not frustrated with our business. I highly recommend the process to any business owner who’s frustrated with their business or life and wants to make it better.” – Carrie Rokosz,  Managing Partner, Owner ROKOSZ Studios

What’s Included in Business Growth Performance Consulting?

tools for performance consulting for business growthBGS Business Performance advisory services give everything you need to monitor your business performance and hold every employee accountable for positively impacting your annual goal. How would you like that?

BGS Business Performance advisory services includes:

We’ll help you uncover all the operational key performance indicators (KPI’s) for your business. Then train you and your management team to use them daily to proactively drive everyone in your company toward achieving the daily and weekly activities necessary to consistently hit your revenue goal month after month.

Just think of the impact this could have on your profitability!  If you want this kind on control over your business contact BGS TODAY.