If you arrived at this page, then you must be looking for more profitable growth in your business. To get there you need a solid operational plan and here’s why!
Do any of these things sound familiar?
- Everyone comes to you for everything.
- Nobody’s sure what they should be doing
- Employee afraid to decide on anything
- Feel like you’re constantly in firefighter mode
- Revenue is stagnant or radically up and down
- Growth is slow or nonexistent
Here is what causes these problems:
- Lack of goal and objectives leave employees without decision making requirements .
- Productivity plummets as employees wait for assignments because no action plan exists.
- Tasks aren’t properly assigned because roles and responsibilities aren’t clearly defined.
- No published standards exist, confusing employees on expectations impacting quality and customer service resulting in rework and call backs.
- Profitability drops as expenses increase from of all these factors
The Power of an Operational Plan
More profitable growth comes from clear, concise communication. Operational planning helps you organize all your people and resources and build a roadmap so you can clearly communicate who needs to do what company wide! This helps you drive accountability all the way down to the entry-level employees.
When you improve company productivity then your business becomes more profitable. Accountability means “setting the bar”, so everybody knows what’s expected of them. This translates into a simple yet powerful operational metrics to objectively measure company, as well as everyone working there’s performance. People work harder and smarter when they know you’re watching, so monitoring in this way creates better accountability.
Operational Planning Saves You Time and Stress
When you use this approach you save time and reduce your stress. You can get your weekly meetings done in 1-2 hours each week which includes reviewing overall performance and each business function’s contribution to that performance. Now you can:
- Coach and encourage your team to improve this week’s performance
- Remove obstacles blocking progress
- Provide needed resources to accelerate performance
If you’d like to operate your business this way, then you need to apply High Impact Business Planning (HIBP). HIBP turns your knowledge about your business into action by taking your strategic goal and objectives and helping you turn them into an actionable operational plan. Watch the following short video to see how it works:
Begin Building Your Operational Plan
You can apply High Impact Business Planning to your business a variety of ways.
Does HIBP Work for Operational Planning?
“The business tools we received from DE Inc. were pivotal to our strategic planning process. Concise, informative, and comprehensive, the planning templates were exactly what we needed to get our thoughts down on paper and establish a concrete direction for our organization. I would wholeheartedly recommend these planning tools to any company that is in need of a strategic business planning process that will deliver results.”
Dustin Holbrook, CFO, Leads Direct, Inc.
Get Your End of Year Planning Done for Less
Contact us now and see how you can get 25% off you High Impact Business Planning if you order before year end.
Call 727-421-5579 or complete the form below: